1. The Future of Gallery Space bridges the gap between the playful exploration of art and the sterile environment of the museum.
2. As museums switch to an online format, the immersive qualities of many pieces cannot simply be photographed and transferred to their new setting.
3. Reinterpreting the textures, patterns and formal logic of Frank Stella’s 1988, The Blanket as an immersive digital environment liberates it both from the museum wall and the static screen.
4. Divorced from physical space it exists on its own and without boundaries
5. It is free to belong to a variety of physical contexts and gain new meaning.